I am a self-taught Pencil Portrait Artist with 10 years of experience drawing pencil portraits commissions. I provide good quality photo realistic drawings of people and pets drawn from client/customers photographs. Pencil drawing will make a great personalised gift for any occasion such as, Birthdays, Valentine’s Day, Anniversaries, Weddings, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or Christmas Day. My most popular drawings from photographs are for pets. These include dogs, cats, horses or any animal you believe to be a pet. I can promise that I will capture the likeness and even the mood of the subject in your photograph.
Read testimonials from previous clients/customers to find out what they had to say about my portraits or view google reviews and contact me with your photo to commission/order a unique pencil drawing. Overseas orders are also welcome.
How to Order Pencil Portraits
- First of all complete my order form, upload your photo(s) and pay 20% deposit.
- On receipt of order form and photo(s) I will check the photo(s) for quality and email you to confirm receipt and summary of your order.
- When completed, first of all I will issue an email with an image for you to review and approve.
- Then, If you approve, a link within the email will request the remaining 80% balance to be paid via PayPal.
- Finally, when I receive confirmation of payment from PayPal I will insert into a padded envelope and ship via Royal Mail or Royal Mail International.
- In addition, it will take between 1 to 8 weeks to complete depending on size and workload at the time, I will allso take into account the date pencil portrait(s) is required.
The photograph(s) you send to me should be clear and sharp. The quality and clarity of the photo will influence how much detail I can include. Therefore a clear and focused photo will allow me to create a realistic pencil portrait. I can only draw what I see, therefore if the details are blurry or of low quality, the pencil portraits will reflect this. High-resolution photos are preferable – the higher the better.
I also spray each portrait with gloss varnish which forms a colourless glass clear coating, as a result this prevents smearing and smudging.
If you are thinking about commissioning me to draw from your photograph please view my price and information page. A full list of sizes I work with and prices are available. A non-refundable 20% deposit will be required to secure your order.
You can pay deposit when you complete my order-form and click on submit button. I accept all major debit or credit card using PayPal. When I receive the completed order form or contact form, I will reply as soon as I can to confirm receipt and request non-refundable 20% deposit if not already paid.commission/order pencil portrait
Frames are availaible. If you would like me to frame your pencil portrait, I can provide this service from an online source. This will save you the time and hassle of trying to do this yourself. The pencil portrait will be delivered already inserted into the frame.
A Gift Voucher is perfect for occasions when you are unable to find the time to look through personal photos and decide which photo to use to commission a pencil portrait.
My gift vouchers will eliminate the stress of looking through photos to find the right photo that your family or friend would be happy to have a pencil portrait drawing of their pet, themselves or that special occassion. You may already have a photo in mind that you know will be treasured for many years by the recipient.
- I saw an example of MCB Pencil Portraits work on a friend’s Facebook page and was blown away at how perfect the image produced. This gave me the idea of what to give my gorgeous partner for Christmas. I simply sent a photo by email and I was sent back the beautiful image, all done by hand, just wonderful! The cost was remarkably inexpensive and payment was easy to make through the link provided. I suggest that these portraits are a lovely personal gift, or memory for someone, totally unique and charming. Highly recommended! Thank you! M x. Melanie – Shrewsbury
- I sent Mike two photos of my dad who passed away last year and the quality of the photos were not the best but Mike said he could definitely do a portrait for me. Wow!!! I have just received the finished portrait and it brought tears to my eyes. It was so lifelike, the features were perfect. Thank you ever so much. My mum is going to love her 70th Birthday surprise gift. Mike’s work is amazing, he is a very talented artist. Teresa – Shrewsbury
- My portrait was a birthday gift for my friend of her and her father who had passed away so the quality of the portrait was very important to me. I wasn’t able to provide the best quality picture so was unsure how the portrait would turn out, I was pleasantly surprised and my friend loved it. Sharon – Walsall
- My portraits were amazing! A true likeness to my photos and excellent quality! A professional service , delivered as arranged and on time. Made a great Christmas gift to keep forever. THANK YOU. Linda – Birmingham