Price for pencil portraits are for head and shoulders on extra smooth surface drawing pad with white background and exclude frames and postage/packing.

For full body pencil portrait there is an extra charge of £15 for A5, £25 for A4 and £35 for A3.

The cost of your pencil portrait can depend on the size and the number of subjects (pets/people) in the portrait. The table below list the price of pencil portraits.

To commission/order pencil portrait(s) please view and complete my order form.

Size A5

14.8 x 21.0 cm
Price for A5 Pencil Portraits
  • 1 Subject: £99 (20% deposit £20)
  • 2 Subjects: £120 (20% deposit £24)
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Extra Prints: £8 each

Size A4

21.0 x 29.7 cm
Price for A4 Pencil Portraits
  • 1 Subject: £125 (20% deposit £25)
  • 2 Subjects: £160(20% deposit £32)
  • 3 Subjects: £180(20% deposit £36)
  • 4 Subjects: £195(20% deposit £39)
  •  
  • Extra Prints: £12 each

Size A3

29.0 x 42.0 cm
Price for A3 Pencil Portraits
  • 1 Subject: £165(20% deposit £33)
  • 2 Subjects: £200(20% deposit £40)
  • 3 Subjects: £225(20% deposit £45)
  • 4 Subjects: £240(20% deposit £48)
  • 5 Subjects: £255(20% deposit £51)
  • Extra Prints: £16 each

Prices subject to change without notice

Pencil Portrait Payments

To make a payment please click on the pay now button which will take you to PayPal to make a secure payment with your visa or debit card by adding amount in Price per item section or if you have a PayPal account just click on paypal.me/MCBPencilPortrait to make an instant payment.

Extra Prints

I scan every pencil portrait drawing that I draw in high resolution and notice that my customers/clients are increasingly requesting copies of their pencil portrait drawing therefore I am offering this service as part of my order process. Price reflects the cost of the drawing pad, ink etc:

Worldwide Shipping

Postage & Packing

Postage and packing for unframed pencil portraits for overseas orders/commission start from £9.50. Please contact me for details.

Pencil portraits are inserted into a padded envelope and shipped via Royal Mail or Royal Mail International.

Please view my delivery page for more information relating to deliver costs.

Payments

Initial 20% deposit is required before any work is undertaken. The remaining 80% is to be paid on completion of pencil portrait.

I use PayPal to handle my online card payment transactions. It is a free and secure service and you don’t need a PayPal account. Alternatively, if you have a PayPal account just click the PayPal.me link, enter a payment amount, log in and it’s done.